Diese Datenschutzrichtlinie beschreibt, wie wir Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verwenden, wenn Sie unsere Website besuchen, mit uns interagieren und unsere Produkte oder Dienstleistungen kaufen. Bitte lesen Sie diese Datenschutzerklärung zusammen mit allen anderen Datenschutzrichtlinien, die wir zur Verfügung stellen können, damit Sie sich voll und ganz bewusst sind, wie und warum wir Ihre Daten verwenden.
Wenn Sie Fragen haben oder Ihre Persönlichkeitsrechte wahrnehmen möchten, folgen Sie bitte den Anweisungen in dieser Datenschutzerklärung. Sie können sich jederzeit über das Kontaktformular auf unserer Website mit BeYou in Verbindung setzen.
Wenn Sie etwas von unserem Geschäft kaufen, im Rahmen des Kauf-und Verkaufsprozesses, sammeln wir die persönlichen Daten, die Sie uns geben, wie Ihren Namen, Ihre Adresse und Ihre E-Mail-Adresse.
Wenn Sie unser Geschäft durchsuchen, erhalten wir automatisch die Internet-Protokoll-Adresse (IP) Ihres Computers, um uns Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen, die uns helfen, über Ihren Browser und Ihr Betriebssystem zu lernen.
Mit Ihrer Erlaubnis können wir Ihnen E-Mails über unser Geschäft, neue Produkte, anstehende Produkteinführungen und andere Updates senden.
Wir können diese Arten von persönlichen Informationen direkt von Ihnen oder von Dritten sammeln.
Wir verwenden verschiedene Methoden, um Daten von und über Sie zu erfassen, einschließlich durch:
Direkte Interaktionen. Sie können uns Ihre Identität, Ihre Kontakt-und Finanzdaten durch Ausfüllen von Formularen oder mit uns per Post, Telefon, E-Mail oder durch Chat oder Social Media.
Dazu gehören auch personenbezogene Daten, die Sie bei folgenden Personen angeben:
* melden Sie sich an, um unseren Newsletter zu erhalten
* Anfragen oder Informationen anfordern, die an Sie gesendet werden
* Erstellen Sie ein Konto auf unserer Website
* bestellen Sie unsere Produkte oder Dienstleistungen
* fragen Sie nach Marketing, um an Sie gesendet werden
* engagieren Sie sich mit uns auf Social Media
* einen Wettbewerb, eine Promotion oder eine Umfrage
* Kundenservices kontaktieren oder
* hinterlassen Sie Kommentare oder Rezensionen zu unseren Produkten oder Dienstleistungen.
Automatisierte Technologien oder Interaktionen. Während Sie mit uns interagieren, einschließlich über die Website BeYou.com, können wir automatisch technische Daten über Ihre Ausrüstung, Browsing-Aktionen und Muster sammeln. Wir können Tracking-Daten auch sammeln, wenn Sie unsere Website verwenden, oder wenn Sie auf eine unserer Anzeigen klicken (einschließlich der Anzeigen auf Websites von Drittanbietern).
In order for you to have a great experience in our store, we may need to collect and process certain information.
Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on BeYouChair.com — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, make a purchase in our store or if you contact us;
- BeYouChair.com doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we may require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with BeYouChair.com, including use of our mobile apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Messages you send us (such as questions or comments, or report a problem);
- The email address associated with your Facebook account, if you choose to sign up using your Facebook credentials. BeYouChair.com will also request permission to access your name, profile picture, and friend list (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook, or other third-party social media accounts without your permission.
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to make a purchase in our store, sign up for our newsletter or generally use our Services.
The purposes of our handling of data
The purposes behind our handling of data are as follows:
- management and monitoring of requests for information made by current or prospective customers and the responses provided;
- management and monitoring of orders;
- management of the after-sales service;
- monitoring of and statistics on orders;
- management of the members of the community, including the sending of newsletters and commercial offers;
- providing the customer with special offers on similar products (unless opted out);
- management and monitoring of product guarantees;
- management and monitoring of sponsorship programs;
- management of claims and disputes;
- compliance with legal obligations, in particular in terms of accounting;
- combating fraud relating to payment methods and bank card fraud;
- management and monitoring of applications.
The legal bases for our handling of data
We only make use of the data that we handle when at least one of the following conditions is met:
- we have received your consent for data handling procedures;
- we, or a third party, have a legitimate interest justifying the handling of the personal data in question;
- fulfilling a contract binding us to you which requires the handling of the personal data in question;
- we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations which require the handling of the personal data in question.
When you become a member of the BeYou community, you explicitly agree that BeYou may contact you with news on the activity of the community and offers limited to members of said community.
Wir können Ihre personenbezogenen Daten offenlegen, wenn wir gesetzlich dazu verpflichtet sind oder wenn Sie gegen unsere Nutzungsbedingungen verstoßen.
Wie bekommen wir Ihre Zustimmung?
Wenn Sie uns personenbezogene Daten zur Verfügung stellen, um eine Transaktion abzuschließen, Ihre Kreditkarte zu verifizieren, einen Auftrag zu bestellen, eine Lieferung zu veranlassen oder einen Kauf zu tätigen, bedingen wir, dass Sie unsere Einholung und Nutzung nur aus diesem spezifischen Grund einwilligen.
Wenn wir aus einem sekundären Grund, wie zum Beispiel Marketing, nach Ihren persönlichen Daten fragen, werden wir Sie entweder direkt nach Ihrer ausdrücklichen Zustimmung fragen oder Ihnen die Möglichkeit geben, Nein zu sagen.
Wie widerrufen Sie Ihre Einwilligung?
Wenn Sie nach Ihrer Anmeldung Ihre Meinung ändern, können Sie Ihre Einwilligung widerrufen, dass wir Sie zur fortgesetzten Erhebung, Nutzung oder Offenlegung Ihrer Daten jederzeit kontaktieren können, indem Sie uns unter email@example.com
The duration for which we retain your personal data is proportionate to the purposes for which it has been collected. Consequently, we structure our data retention policy for the strict duration required for the handling of said data, in accordance with our duration of retention policy. Furthermore, anonymous data and your data may be retained indefinitely as long as it does not contain any personal data.
We will retain your information as long as necessary to provide you with the Products or Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect BeYouChair.com’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
You can manage your preferences by following the “Manage Your Preferences” link at the bottom of any of our emails.
You can also request us to modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may only retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Email and Mobile Notifications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send.
We will send you emails relating to your transactions on BeYouChair.com. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by adjusting your notification settings.
If you download a BeYouChair.com app, you can manage the notifications you receive on your mobile device in your profile settings.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also have the right to (i) object to BeYouChair.com’s use of your personal information and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use BeYouChair.com on their own. BeYouChair.com does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18 and children under 18 are not permitted to register for an account or use our Services.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under age 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete it.
Your right to information
You acknowledge that this policy informs you of the purposes, legal framework, interests, recipients or categories of recipient with whom your personal data is shared, and the possibility of the transfer of data to a different country or to an international organization. In addition to this information, and with the aim of ensuring the fair and transparent handling of your data, you declare that you have received further information regarding:
- the duration for which your personal data is retained;
- the existence of the rights that you are entitled to, and the modalities of exercising them.
Should we decide to use data for purposes other than those mentioned, you will be provided with information relating to said new purposes.
Your right to access and rectify your data
You have the right to access your personal data and have it rectified, which may be exercised by contacting our support team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this capacity, you may receive confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being used, and when it is used, and you have access to your data along with information concerning:
- the purposes of its use;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients, as well as the international organizations to whom the personal data has been or will be provided; in particular those recipients located in another country;
- when possible, the planned duration for which your personal data is to be retained, or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine said duration;
- the existence of the right to request that the data controller rectify or erase your personal data, the right to request the limiting of the use of your personal data, the right to the portability of your data, and the right to oppose its use;
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- information relating to the source of the data when it is not collected directly from the individuals in question;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and in the latter case, useful data concerning the underlying logic, as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of this data handling for the individuals in question. - You may request that your personal data be, according to circumstance, rectified or completed if inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or obsolete.
Your right to erase your data
You may request that we erase your personal data when one of the following motives is applicable:
- the personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or handled in a different way;
- you withdraw your previously given consent;
- you oppose the handling of your personal data when there is no legal motive for said handling;
- the handling of personal data is not in compliance with the provisions of the governing legislation and regulations;
- your personal data was collected as part of the services offered by the information society to children under the age of 16.
Nevertheless, the exercise of this right will not be possible should the retention of your personal data be required in accordance with legislation or regulations, and especially, for example, for the observation, exercise or defense of rights in court.
Your right to limit the handling of your data
You may request that the handling of your personal data be limited under the circumstances stipulated by the legislation and regulations.
Your right to oppose the handling of your data
You have the right to oppose the handling of personal data concerning you when said handling is based on the lawful interest of the data controller.
Your right to the portability of your data
You will have the right to the portability of your personal data. The types of data for which this right may be exercised are as follows:
- only your personal data, which excludes anonymous personal data and data which does not concern you;
- declarative personal data, as well as personal data with the previously described function;
- personal data which does not threaten the rights or freedoms of third parties, such as that protected by business confidentiality.
This right is limited to data handling based on consent or a contract, as well as the personal data that you have personally generated. This right does not cover either derived or inferred data, which is personal data created by BeYou.
Your right to withdraw your consent
When our handling of data is authorized by your consent, you may withdraw said consent at any moment. We will then cease our handling of your personal data, without calling into question any previous procedures for which you have already given your consent. Each member of the BeYou community may at any moment choose to leave said community; you will no longer receive the newsletters or offers limited to members. You also consent to occasionally receiving special offers, from which you may unsubscribe.
Your right to file a claim
You have the right to file a claim with the CNIL (national information science and liberties commission) on French territory, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal.
Your right to define post-mortem instructions
You have the option to define instructions relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death, by way of a trusted third party, certified and charged with ensuring that the will of the deceased is respected in accordance with the requirements of the governing legal framework.
Modalities for the exercise of your rights
All of the aforementioned rights may be exercised by contacting the following email address: email@example.com. Nevertheless, we may not be obligated to proceed with the exercise of the right to information if:
- you already have access to this information;
- the recording or communication of your personal data is expressly stipulated by law;
- the communication of information proves to be impossible;
- the communication of information would require disproportionate efforts.
The security of personal data is important to BeYou Chair. In compliance with legal obligations, BeYou Chair keeps this data in conditions of increased security and for a limited duration proportional to the purposes for which you provided us with said data. BeYou Chair follows widely accepted standards for protecting the personal data submitted to us, both during its transmission and once it is received by BeYou Chair.
No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so BeYouChair.com cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure. We encourage all users to enable two-factor authentication in account settings to further protect their account.
We encourage the responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities of our Services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is liable to be amended or adjusted by BeYou Chair at any moment. You are encouraged to consult it regularly. Last modification: November 1st, 2021.
If you have any questions: Contact BeYou Chair’s Support team via our contact page; Send an email to BeYou Chair at email@example.com. Write to us at 651 N. Broad St., Middletown, DE 19709, United States of America
Diese Datenschutzrichtlinie legt unser Engagement für den Schutz der Privatsphäre der uns zur Verfügung gestellten personenbezogenen Daten fest, oder auf andere Weise von uns, offline oder online, einschließlich durch diese Website (www.beyouchair.com). In dieser DatenschutzrichtlinieWir, UsoderUnsereBedeutet BeYou. Wenn wir Ihre personenbezogenen Daten erheben, speichern und nutzen, tun wir dies in Übereinstimmung mit den Bestimmungen der Allgemeinen Datenschutzverordnung der Europäischen Union (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).